This post was migrated from an older system. Some links may point to content that no longer exists. Comments were not migrated.
A couple of weeks ago, I was cleaning off my desk and ran into some documents from my former life. In that stack, I found 2 free support cards that I had received as an employee. The cards were given to employees as part of a goodwill program to allow employees to help folks in tough technical spots.
The last card is for one my ever faithful blog readers. :)
I'll give away this card to 1 lucky person who fulfills the following requirements:
- You have a tough problem and were planning to call Microsoft's customer service line but the cost is forcing you to forums, blogs and other avenues... and you haven't found your answer yet.
- You work for small firm - preferably a mom/pop shop - with little budget for expensive support calls. (I don't want to give the support card to somebody with lots of budget)
- Your problem is immediate and you can initiate the support ticket by June 30th.
- Write up your problem so that I can see how bad your situation is...
- Be willing to share your resolution with the readers of my blog if in fact the solution is pretty cool.
- And you must reside in the US.
This is mostly an honor system giveaway. So be truthful to yourself and fair with everyone else.
Fine Print from back of card:
"This card entitle you to one (1) no-charge, telephone-based technical support incident and can be used for any currently supported Microsoft product listed at http://support.microsoft.com/lifecyle, excluding Xbox, MSN, and Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions). ...
This card is valid only for use in the United States. This card cannot be redeemed for cash, be sold or resold."
What's the catch? The support card expires on June 30th. You have to be ready to call, but first you have to send me an email.
If you fit the criteria, shoot me an email at supportcallgiveaway [at] bluedoglimited.com no later than 5pm Pacific Standard Time, Friday June 27th. There is just over 24 hours to send in your submissions.
I will read all submissions and pick 1 winner tomorrow afternoon. The winner will receive a scanned photo of the support card (front and back) which will contains the code that activates your support ticket.